[Rhodes22-list] Nuclear Waste Disposal (Was The Hydrogen EconomyII)

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 11:27:52 EST 2005

"I'm from the government and I'm here to help you."

I thought John Kerry said that:-) It a good thing the
Republicans are cleaning up all the crooked &
dysfunctional mess that Clinton left our country with.
 I knew you voted for Bush, Rummy:-)  You're a good
man. No need to worry about nuclear waste; we can ship
it to France:-)
Steve