[Rhodes22-list] Navigation

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Jan 18 17:07:13 EST 2005

Bob and Richard,
Thanks for the suggestions.  I do have a radio and a decent pair of
binoculars.  Most of the sailing will be within sight of land, but they can
get a lot of fog up there too.  I figure if I stay in close proximity and
radio contact with the other boat(s) I feel safe.  But I still want to be
prepared.

Slim