[Rhodes22-list] Navigation

Art Shriver adshriv at verizon.net
Tue Jan 18 23:38:45 EST 2005

Check with your local US Power Squadron.  They have recently revised
their navigation courses to include electronic aids and some other neat
methods.  I think you will find it what you are looking for and their
many other courses are all trending toward the online format using
updated technology.

Art,  Teetotum, a '76