[Rhodes22-list] Weather check

Alex Bell alexbell at lpmonline.net
Wed Jan 19 22:16:28 EST 2005

Last night it got down to 18 degrees. Today it was in the mid 30's but
there was a chance of snow as a "clipper" went through. So they sent the
children home at 2PM from school. Only in North Carolina could you get a
snow emregency and not see any snow.

We're closed up tight with blinds closed and gas logs roaring....
thinking about how we were braging about 75 degree days just last
week.... Our 2 weeks of winter have arrived. Hard to think about sailing
right now. Hope all those generators stay on line, however they're powered.

Alex Bell
Kizmet and Blewdaze  afloat and cold...