[Rhodes22-list] Strictly Sail Dinner possibilities

William P. Barry, III wp.barry at att.net
Sat Jan 22 22:37:15 EST 2005

Looks like the Saturday dinner plans went sour, but Elton, Russ Miller, and
myself ended up at Maggiano's for dinner. Service and food was superb.
Possibly an option should the show continue in 2006. Was nice seeing those
that stopped by over the weekend and possibly returning tomorrow.

    - Will Barry

William P. Barry, III
barryw at hillsboroughems.com
wp.barry at att.net