[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Shirt Orders

Claude C. Cox cccox at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 23 10:05:29 EST 2005

I'm interested, Will.

Claude
cccox at mindspring.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "William P. Barry, III" <wp.barry at att.net>
To: "The Rhodes 22 mail list" <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 10:03 PM
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Shirt Orders

I have received a few requests for shirt orders with the Rhodes 22 Logo.
They need to be purchased from Land's End together as a corporate order. I
have put together a few orders in the past and would be more than willing to
do the same again. I beleive the minimum order is around 10 products with a
similar fabric type. I am not quite sure exactly which products these are
but in the past they have included Mesh Polos, Pima Polos, Pinpoint Oxford
Shirts, etc. The preferred method of payment would be a personal check
written out to me.

I will put together a bulk order with Land's End and the shipments are not
released until I receive payment. Each order will be individual to your name
and have it's own order and confirmation numbers for tracking and receipt
purposes.

Attached find a photo of the logo on one of my personal shirts. The photo
did not come out as clear as I would have liked but its the best I can do
working out of a hotel room this evening. Be advised and forwarned that the
logo and text on the logo in its entirety is not able to be changed. Since
the text is Navy Blue it wouldn't be visible on a Navy shirt or other dark
colors etc. Also with the orders there is the availability of having your
vessels name embroidered on the sleeve. I do not have the info of the exact
pricing at this point but i am just requesting general interest. The pricing
is above and beyond the pricing of products found on the lands end website.

Product Listings can be found on the business outfitter's site at:
http://ocs.landsend.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/corpsales/CSM_HOME.d2w/report?store_name=corpsales

Please reply back to me if you have interest in being part of this order so
that i know whether or not it will be sufficient to meet the minimum order
requirements.

Thanks,
        Will Barry
        wp.barry at att.net