[Rhodes22-list] Quiet List

Jim White jdwhite at utpa.edu
Fri Jan 28 08:44:47 EST 2005

Somebody sent me a bunch of crappy cold weather. I warned you about
this.  It's 65 degrees and looks like rain, north wind around 12, and I
might have to wear sneakers in lieu of flipflops. What kind of friends are you?

No sailing today, I have to work the lower stretch of the Rio Grande River.
We're assisting on a research grant,  putting in some water quality
monitoring stations, and I've been chosen as guinea pig to locate likely
places.

Tonight, gonna catch the Bongo Dogs down at the Parrot-Eyes Boat Ramp and
bar. A fine regional blend of cumbia, reggae and Caribbean.  How's that for
Gulf Island music?

jw
Jim White
Le Menagerie