[Rhodes22-list] Rudder Clutch 4

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 1 20:41:48 EDT 2005

Oh sure, the Rummy short-cut name!

Hey, what are you doing this weekend?
I do not go to the lake this weekend on principle.
I have it the remainder of the year...the crazies
take it over on this weekend.

I have not had a date in one year and I got two phone
messages from guys who want me to go to the Rock Quarry
for the 4th weekend...now that is where the young babes
dance topless on the 50-60 yo fella's big penis cruiser...yeah,
I wanna spend my free time THERE!!!!!
The insult adds to the misery.
some Rhodies know the Rock Quarry, for we rafted up there several
years ago.
I go to the Rock Quarry every April to check out the new grafitti.
The Art is very good; the rest I can do without. Two years ago
some guy blew up his 70 ft cruiser on the 4th and it is suspected
somebody was makin meth on it!!!!!
NO THANKS!!)))))
Anne