[Rhodes22-list] More newbie mast raising follies/transponder question

Alex Bell alexbell at lpmonline.net
Sun Jul 3 23:54:36 EDT 2005

Rummy,

Do you know if the mast raising system has changed for the better since
we bought ours? I really find the boom support on the stern to be a bit
of an eyesore while trailering down the highway with the mast stuck up 6
feet above the boat. I suggested telescoping support legs awhile back
that would allow the thing to drop down to the level of the stern rail
while trailering. It seemed like a reasonable idea to me.

Alex Bell