[Rhodes22-list] Hawaiian spinner dolphins

rjquinn at bellsouth.net rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 7 15:38:10 EDT 2005

Rummy:  Actually Kathy gets the credit.  She is a whiz with cameras these days.  We were very fortunate to have several encounters with Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins last summer while we were out celebrating retirement ( actually semi-retirement it turns out for me ).  A couple of years back we were sailing a Rhodes 19 off of Honolulu Harbor when we encountered a huge pod of spinners.  We managed to stay with them in excess of a half hour with Kathy clicking away like mad; however, wouldn't you know it the camera malfunctioned.  {:>(

Still intend to stop by on one of our trips to Abbeville but time just seems to always slip away from us.

Bob