[Rhodes22-list] More reflections on July 7,2005

Ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Thu Jul 7 20:07:02 EDT 2005

  Phyllis:  One of our daughter's friends happens to be in London right
now.  We've found out that she is FINE (Thank God!!); primarily because
today, she and her friend decided to WALK to school rather than take the
subway!!!!  (like you say-----live each day as if it could be your
last!)  Know that Carrie's Mom & Dad & Gramma were very happy that she'd
decided to walk today!!   Mary