[Rhodes22-list] Dogs

rjquinn at bellsouth.net rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 7 20:32:24 EDT 2005

Slim:  Poodles are great.  We had two over the years with the children growing up and they were great pets and watch dogs.  While we did not sail with ours, they are very adaptable - one of ours went from England to Hawaii and on to Florida.  He did well in quarentine, much better than we did while he was there.  Visited nearly every day!

  The good books say to use a small astro turf square on the bow to train them to do their business.

Best of luck.

Bob and Kathy on the "NoKaOi"