[Rhodes22-list] Dogs

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 21:03:31 EDT 2005

Slim, Have a small non water breed, a Westy, named Ben as my first mate.  He
hasnt' figured out the head yet and will not go onboard.  There have been
several times I "raced" back to the dock while he whinned and cried.  I hear
petsmart has a pad which is sented such that dogs can't resist soiling them.
  I am a sceptic but it is worth a couple dollars to try.  Will advise
whenever I get a chance to take him out again. The DFD's work great,
recommend that purchase.   Bob W