[Rhodes22-list] Dogs

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 17:52:49 EDT 2005

Slim,
We recently put down our 17 year old lab springer mixed girl. She was great
at climbing ladders and we even took her to playgrounds where she would climb
the ladder and come down the slide. Kids loved her.
She was terrible on the Rhodes. All claws and never got the hang of where  to
go when we were heeling. Any time we got close to a beach, you could bet on
her jumping off and swimming to it. We found it easier to leave her at home
when  we took the Rhodes out. She went on everything else we own including the
WetBike  and Hobie. :)

Rummy