[Rhodes22-list] new owner

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 12 09:01:09 EDT 2005

Alan,

Welcome and good luck with your restoration. There are a couple of guys on
this list who have done some extensive remodeling and have posted in great
detail including drawings and photos. Todd in particular has done some great
work and provides great information but I have not seen him post lately. You
can search the archives to try to find some of these past posts.

Fair Winds,

Wally