[Rhodes22-list] Alan with the 1976 Rhodes

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jul 12 09:23:58 EDT 2005

Alan:
	1.	Welcome to the font of all boat knowledge.  There are others
on the list that are or have recently rebuilt old Rhodes 22 sailboats.
Sometimes these older boats use the term, 'rhodes continental'.  This is the
same boat, just earlier terminology.
	2.	This is sailing time of year and most of those sailors with
fixer upper projects are actually sailing and not responding to the list.
Winter is when most project discussion takes place.
	3.	The keeper of the list, Michael Meltzer of Connecticut is a
big league computer wiz.  He has set up the archives of all post to the list
so that you may go back and see what was discussed in the past.  If you are
a writer, you might endeavor to write a book on how to restore an old rhodes
sailboat from those archives.  At the very least, you should research them
for discussions on the restoration problems that you encounter.  This email
list has been here for so long that many will not answer the same questions
posted two, three, or more times.
	4.	There are others with 1976 rhodes 22's on this list.  There
is one sailor with the Cadillac of all 1976 rhodes 22's no longer on the
list.  May he sail in solitude.
	5.	All post to the list are usually signed.  A current subject
is also written on the subject line.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Political Addendum:  "The United States, this once-great nation and land of
the free, is chicken-hearted.  The American emblem, the bald eagle, should
be changed to a spastic canary." Ben Lexcen