[Rhodes22-list] Getaway

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Thu Jul 14 15:10:29 EDT 2005

Rob,

I presently own the R22 Fandango, and I'm not a PO of Getaway.  Bob
Henderson was a member of this list when he owned Getaway and when he
painted his bottom he posted those pix here on the Rhodes list.  I thought
the boat looked so nice that I saved the photos.

BTW, my brother lives in St. Louis and looked at the boat when it was for
sale.  I was lobbying heavily for him to buy it but he opted to stay with
his more family-oriented pontoon which he keeps on Carlisle (sp?)

Slim