[Rhodes22-list] Getaway

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Thu Jul 14 17:02:26 EDT 2005

Slim,
Thanks.  I may have to go back and find those pictures.  I'll try to take
some this weekend (weather permitting) and post an update.  Yeah, we bought
the boat from Bob after Mark sent me his "for sale" note (thanks Mark!).
Hey, tell your brother it might come back up for sale one of these days.
While we love the boat, I'd really like to have the IMF and furling jib. I
told my wife that this would be the first (and last) boat we bought, but
lately I've been heard so say, "on my next boat".....  Oh, if I only had
some money.

Rob Lowe
S/V Getaway