[Rhodes22-list] staying in the thread, and Cherry pickin'

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Jul 17 13:40:02 EDT 2005

Paul:
	I am a computer user, not a programmer.  We have several high power
big time computer wizes on this list.  They would have to give you an
accurate answer to that question.
	I do know that I deleted the "iceman" direct reply from the to.  I
used only the list as a reply.
	Why wait until you have a Rhodes before you start a classified?  Are
you just 'Cherry Picking'?  Keep in mind that there are not a whole lot of
Rhodes 22's out there and even less for sale.  If you hesitate, you may be
as old as Stan before you get one.
	Now it is time to look for Rummy and Rodger.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA