[Rhodes22-list] bimini/rail parts.

Gardner, Douglas (LNG-DAY) douglas.gardner at lexisnexis.com
Thu Jul 21 18:02:24 EDT 2005

Hi Alex!

Good to have you back!  Gee... It's been what, 4 years since you were on
enough to post this kind of detail!

Missed ya, my friend.

Tell Pamela I have a few baby stories for her.

Like Kyle (now 2 years old) riding a 4 wheel scooter down the slide at
daycare.  The staff caught him in the act and stopped him at least twice
after that...

2 yrs. Old!   We're DOOMED!