[Rhodes22-list] New Sailor

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 05:27:00 EDT 2005

Slim,

One of my "associates" at the Memphis Center for Peace
and Prosperity (RP Tracks Bar and Grill) spent 20+
years as a musician in a Navy band. After he got out
he got into acting and got bit parts in several
Hollywood movies.  He now teaches theatre at the
University of Memphis and produces plays for one of
the local playhouses. John has nothing but positive
things to say about his Navy experience. Of all the
guys I fly with, the Navy guys seemed to have enjoyed
their time the best.  I like their attitude, "if the
rules don't say you can't do it, that means you can!"
Alex is starting to think further down the road beyond
the next girl, not that girls are a bad thing, they
just don't pay very well.

Brad