[Rhodes22-list] bow eye sealer, Web site, Subject line, Concrete R22

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jul 22 12:57:55 EDT 2005

Peter,
	Thank you for mentioning this, furthermore 5200 when it cures is
rigid and does not flex, which could cause adjacent cracking or fissures.

Michael,
	First, how much is this going to cost? Second, give us a clue as to
what you are up to.  And I thought you would be on LIS Saturday.
	Did you follow the Crawford's trip home with their R22, maybe this
fall you should sail your boat to Edenton.  You could use the challenge.
	And did you notice how Alex correctly changed his subject line in
his detailed post about rail parts.  Alex gets a big Attaboy.

Rob,
	Does this mean you are building a Concrete R22?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA