[Rhodes22-list] rhodes22.com updates.

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Jul 24 20:49:58 EDT 2005

Michael:
	I doubt that you can get him to Miami.  Very few of the small
sailboat companies are going there lately.  It has gotten very elitist.
	However, if enough people get on his case, you might get
Philadelphia.  Get the Philadelphia area Rhodies and friends to promise him
a buffet dinner.  It might help if people local to Philadelphia got the show
specifications.  Get them to find out where he could put his boat without
being lost in a corner. Get the Washington Post to cover the event.  They
have a reporter/writer who knows something about sailboats.  Can they sail
boats in the Delaware at that point?  Promise him a hotel with a king size
bed in walking distance.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA