[Rhodes22-list] restoring a 76 Rhodes

sugargroveumc at bright.net sugargroveumc at bright.net
Mon Jul 25 10:59:30 EDT 2005

Hello All,
As many of you know I ma restoring a 1976 Rhodes 22.
At this point I have removed everything that is not fiberglassed into the cabin. This week I will cut out the 3 rotten stringers and the questoinable one (under the bench)and begin the rebuilding process. I have a few questions for you all.
1) Please explain to me how the bench turns into a sleeping area?
2)When I put int he new floor what do i need to leave accesable?
3)Does any one have some good pics of what I can do with the cabin(I have already looked at the ones on the site)?
4) what can I cover the interior walls of the cabin with other than marine vinyl?
thanks for you healp.
Alan?