[Rhodes22-list]Rik, thanks for the trailering tip.

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 26 23:27:59 EDT 2005

Hi Bob,

:-) Glad I could help. I'm still around, just busier than heck so I
don't get a lot of time to respond to any of the lists.

Our Flicka used to live in Washington. The previous owner lived in the
Seattle area and the fellow before him was from lower British Columbia,
so I'm sure she saw some time on the sound out there. As for me ..... no
blue water yet. One of these days pretty quick though. :-)

Rik