[Rhodes22-list] [southatlantic] A Message from SailNet

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Jul 28 10:16:30 EDT 2005

FYI:  This was posted after others stated that they were gone.  AirForce
Sails stills seems to be viable.  The only thing that is sure is that they
have locked the doors to their retail place in Charleston, SC.  My
observation would be trying to liquidate their inventory and sell the Sails
part to pay off debt. There have been other email list organizing, some by
area, others by boat type.  Two of the original owners in Sailnet, Sam and
Cheryl Boyle have started www.sailjazz.com <http://www.sailjazz.com/> .