[Rhodes22-list] Ford Pinto vs the R22

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Fri Jul 29 00:11:36 EDT 2005

It worst than that, he picking up from someone else project, he  never
seen how everything together, her going to be for new rigging because
the hull changed shape on him(the stringer are out), pertty sure the
line are off the hull, which he will  lock in without knowing,  sounds
like a total hardware replace,  I am scaried to ask about softspots on
deck , the wooden rudder  has to be shot, no mention of winches yet,
would not be shocked that the tramson is soft with all the rot that is
mentioned, centerboad and rudder??? What is killing me he could easly
find a cheap rhodes that was mantined and useable for the price of parts
and sailes. And everyone chearing him on with out any