[Rhodes22-list] Seattle

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Fri Jul 29 15:36:45 EDT 2005

Mike,
        Welcome to the vast throng of someday Rhodes owners.  There are two
Rhodes that I know of in the Seattle area.
1.  Julia Turner and Jay Lucas have a 94 Rhodes
      and live on Orcas Island.
      luketurner at orcasonline.com

2.  Steve Jacobs Lives in the suburbs and has an
      83 reconditioned by Stan in the '90's I think.
      stevej78 at comcast.net

3.   Then there is me (Chris Geankoplis '83) but I
       live way down in SW Oregon in Medford.
       However if you are in the neighborhood we can
       go for a sail as soon as my kid returns the boat
       from Mexico in the next couple of weeks.
       napoli68 at charter.net

Good luck in your search for the perfect 22' sailboat Iyou are on the right
track
Chris G
S/V Enosis