[Rhodes22-list] Alans' Boat

sugargroveumc at bright.net sugargroveumc at bright.net
Thu Jul 28 11:59:55 EDT 2005

Jim,
What you said is exactly the reason I drug this old boat home. I yearn for the day that I can drop the center board and raise the sails. I realized yester day that this 1976 modle boat is older than I am  by 2 years. So some peopole are right I could get a new boat but frankly I can not afford one right now. So the "Nautical Wheeler" will have to do.
Alan