[Rhodes22-list] Bilge Water

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Sun Jul 31 12:53:22 EDT 2005

such subtleties... other than wanting to be sure my bilge pump is working...
it is electric altho I have a manual backup... I pay little attention to the
water in the boat unless it is accumulating.... I know I need to correct the
port lights and CB tube... have decided to leave the stern scuppers alone
for now...  Frankly I've never been in a boat that is bone dry... mine or
any other so I don't have that expectation... must be missing something...

Saroj