[Rhodes22-list] Brad - Air Conditioning

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 07:06:35 EDT 2005

Bill,

That's brilliant, so simple and so, Jed Clampett!  I
love it.  Click this for your present for your
creative thinking.

http://www.cartoonbank.com/product_details.asp?mscssid=QXGHPJ4WV9C49LFK12RG26XCJNN5BVS6&sitetype=1&did=4&sid=40533&whichpage=1&sortBy=popular&keyword=cats+box&section=cartoons

Brad

=== message truncated ===