[Rhodes22-list] Rummy must be getting Commission

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jun 3 09:14:36 EDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Mount Gay Rum [mailto:mountgayrum at mountgayrum.com]
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 1:01 AM
To: ekroposki at charter.net
Subject: Welcome To The World Of Mount Gay Rum in Barbados!

<http://www.nwd42.com/offer/MTGAY.1818874343.4tp~DOIJHGHEC~EG33oq~DONO~EGlo3
~FNSQWc.gif>

If you cannot read this eMail, please click here
<http://www.nwd42.com/t.asp?N=WeSKj~HNKIGIGDEOYDICKIIGDFFSj$LP>

  <http://www.connectusdm.com/offer/MTGAY/Images/1_w.gif>

  <http://www.connectusdm.com/offer/MTGAY/Images/2_m.gif>

  <http://www.connectusdm.com/offer/MTGAY/Images/3_b.jpg>

Hello

We'd like to thank you for joining the Mount Gay Rum family.

Soon you will begin receiving our seasonal newsletters filled with Mount Gay
Rum news, delicious food and drink recipes, regatta news and schedules,
Barbados travel information, and more!

We're building an online community for those who appreciate the distinct
quality of Mount Gay Rum. Tell us what you think of Mount Gay Rum and what
information you'd like included in future newsletters.

To thank you for taking the time to help us out, we'll enter you in our
drawing to win exclusive Lands' End Mount Gay Rum branded apparel!

Share <http://www.nwd42.com/t.asp?N=WeSKj~HNKIGIGDEOYDICKIIGDFFOWGABC$LP>
your thoughts on Mount Gay Rum with us.

  <http://www.connectusdm.com/offer/MTGAY/Images/friendsatMGR.gif>

Click <http://www.nwd42.com/t.asp?N=WeSKj~HNKIGIGDEOYDICKIIGDFFOWDCBC$LP>
here to view our privacy policy.

Click <http://www.nwd42.com/t.asp?N=WeSKj~HNKIGIGDEOYDICKIIGDFFOWEBBC$LP>
here to update your email address.

C 2005 Mount Gay Distilleries Ltd, Mount GayR Barbados Rum, 40% Alc./Vol.,
Imported by Remy Amerique, Inc., New York, NY. Eclipse DesignR Be Confident.
Drink Responsibly.

Remy Amerique Inc., 1350 Avenue of the Americas, 7th Floor, New York, NY,
10019

Click here to unsubscribe:
http://www.nwd42.com/t.asp?N=WeSKj~HNKIGIGDEOYDICKIIGDFFeM$LP