[Rhodes22-list] Wally's reply on WMD

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jun 8 12:18:21 EDT 2005

Wally,
	WMD's not only include nuc's but other things, such as gas, bio, et
al.  The issue was preventing them getting nuc's, not that they already had
them.  The same issue now next door in Iran.  Furthermore, nuclear is not
limited to bomb explosives but also bomb results, ie, dirty explosives that
contaminate.
	There was a complaint issued by the U.N. inspectors recently about
missing nuclear stuff in Iraq that has gone missing since the start of the
war.  If there was not problem, why are the U.N. inspectors complaining
about missing nuclear stuff now?
	I really do not want to be stirring Steve up, but your last comment
was not accurate. Humpf.

Ed K