[Rhodes22-list] Wally's reply on WMD

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 09:39:44 EDT 2005

Not a problem, Ed.  I gave up on Wally when no one
could get him to even understand the necessity of
having chain on his anchor:-)

Your point below is well said.  I have always found it
funny how the lib media will publish these facts but
turn around in the next sentence and say there were no
WMDs:-)  That just cracks me up!!!  And the media
wonder why no one watches them anymore:-)
Steve