[Rhodes22-list] very curious

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 10:07:58 EDT 2005

Peter,

You may want to disconnect your battery and see if the
noise is still there.  That is the last ditch effort
on every electrical fire and smoke checklist for every
airplane I've ever flown and one of the first
troubleshooting issues as a mechanic.  Current has a
strange habit of finding its own path sometimes.  If
its still there with the battery disconnected, see
list below.

Brad