[Rhodes22-list] Where R22 docs reside

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Jun 9 21:14:13 EDT 2005

Jay:
	Of all people, you need instructions on mast rising?  In addition,
have you of all people looked at the other parts of the www.Rhodes22.org web
site, like the Doc section (hint)?  Moreover, your buddy Bill Effros has
check lists that he has periodically sent out.  Oh were is Bill?

Todd:
	Did you notice that several others of us immediately responded to
the problem today?  Shall we vote on kicking him off?  I doubt that would
get his attention, but it is a problem.  Any suggestions on how we should
deal with the situation before he aggravates too many?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA