[Rhodes22-list] Where R22 docs reside

Jay Friedland jsail1 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 9 21:33:49 EDT 2005

Ed-
It would be humiliating enough after 4 launches for this spring, to ask
when I do my own routine. Also, it's humiliating when I know I've been
to the "docs" section before (here goes-Ed, where on
www.Rhodes22.org?).

Sometimes we just want to refer to the original document for a review
of some details lost along the way. I have the embellished and
perfected versions that I've handed out. Let's just say it's Stan's
humor that makes the original a keeper.