[Rhodes22-list] Another Lost Email

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Jun 10 15:43:59 EDT 2005

Bruce,

Here's another email to you that got lost.  It's from earlier than the
previous one.  I'm cleaning up my email LIFO:

Defying all odds, both my repaired sail and the bearing only Stan can
provide arrived today.  I have all the pieces I need to put her on the
water as soon as I reassemble.

I was totally unprepared for this, and must now figure what remains to
be done, after which I will launch.

I visited the boats yesterday, and yours was not bottom painted,
although Pete was moving Boat Stands around as though he had given some
thought as to where he was going to put them.

Bill