[Rhodes22-list] Favorite cruising areas KY Lake

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 11 08:51:54 EDT 2005

OK!! Love to see y'all
Anne

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org]On Behalf Of brad haslett
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 11:07 AM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Favorite cruising areas KY Lake

Wally,

Why do you need the trailer?  Just head downriver,
you'll be there soon enough.  Stop by my marina on
Pickwick and I'll take you to a good BBQ joint.  If my
schedule works out this September I'm going to take
the "CoraShen" to the KY Lake R-22 reunion.  I haven't
actually done the math but I think I can do it in
about 2 days sailing.  I'll need another 2 days just
to prepare for the return trip.  Everytime I hook-up
with Anne she force-feeds beer down me and it takes
some time to recover.

Brad