[Rhodes22-list] Wally's reply- not on WMD-To BRAD

Robert Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 11 11:12:08 EDT 2005

While I spent nearly 30 years in the Air Force, it certainly was not for the
golf courses, it was because I loved it.    Did I play golf?  Yes, some.
But I enlisted because I was enthralled by all of the books I read about the
AF in WWII.  While in uniform, I did serve with members of the Army, the
Marines, the Coast Guard, and the Navy (I spent three months on a ship), and
while I would still chose the AF, all of the services offer great
opportunities.  It depends on your comfort level and what satisfies you.

After three months on a Navy ship, at near the end of my career, I must say
that the citizens of this country have no idea as to the debt of gratitude
owed to the men and women who serve in the US Navy.

Bob on the "NoKaOi"