[Rhodes22-list] Larger boats

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Jun 12 21:00:05 EDT 2005

Top 10 Reasons Wives Don't Like the Sailboats They Pick

10.  Winnebagos on the water are no more fun to sail than Winnebagos on
land are fun to drive.

9.  Being yelled at for taking long showers.

8.  Don't want to be the cook/maid/babysitter.

7.  Want to be the Captain.

6.  Hate to entertain "those idiots".

5.  Boring, Boring, Boring.

4.  Too Cold/Too Hot/Too Windy/Too Humid/Too Many Bugs

3.  Tippy/scary.

2.  Tired of Sailing/Want to do Something Else.

1.  The worst room in a Motel 6 is more comfortable than the best room
in any boat you can afford.

Bill Effros