[Rhodes22-list] Larger boats

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Jun 12 12:48:28 EDT 2005

Or at least try out a few:

http://www.windsofireland.net/bareboat.htm  These guys are on Lake
Champlain.  They seem very presentable.  The boats looks delicious. The
weather is quite variable.

http://www.carolinawind.com/htm/charter/charterrate.htm These guys are on
the river, but you can sail toward the sound.  In the summer the bugs are
famous by the dock.

I have seen both establishments.  I have not chartered.  Just perused the
situation.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA