[Rhodes22-list] IMF boom height adjustment

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 15 11:28:28 EDT 2005

Dominic,

  The boom slider is held in place by a pin on the left hand side.
The ring which allows you to pull the pin out and lower the boom
may be missing.  If so the pin may be hidden in the housing.
You might be able to reach around inside the
mast and push the pin out far enough to get a grip on it. The
boom slider is a plastic which has been UV damaged over the
years. Stan can sell you a new slider along with the pop top
slider.  I replaced both of mine last year.

Ron