Working from the boat - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Experienced Rhodes 22 Captain

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Fri Jun 17 13:11:33 EDT 2005

All you folks are just killing those of us that have to work on such a
beautiful day!!

Bill W.

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Mark Kaynor"          |
|         |           <mkaynor at gmail.com>    |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           rhodes22-list-bounces at r|
|         |           hodes22.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           06/17/2005 10:58 AM    |
|         |           Please respond to The  |
|         |           Rhodes 22 mail list    |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       "'Hank'" <hnw555 at gmail.com>, "'The Rhodes 22 mail list'" <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>                       |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  Working from the boat - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Experienced Rhodes 22   Captain                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Bob, Rummy,

We, on the other hand, are riding at anchor in Little Bay off the
Chesapeake
just north of the Rappahannock River working at our regular jobs. We sailed
up here after work yesterday - a lovely 3 hour sail in 10 building to 20 kt
wind.

Today's our first real test of the Verizon National / Broadband system at
anchor and thus far, things are going well. The power use seems to it's not
too bad - and it's a gorgeous day outside w/ a light breeze - not as hot as
it has been lately and quite comfortable below deck.

Our friends who sailed over from England are anchored by us - they're going
to swing by at lunchtime in their dinghy and we're heading over to the
beach
for a nice walk before getting back to the grindstone. Jeez, life's tough
sometimes....

Mark