[Rhodes22-list] Experienced Rhodes 22 Captain

Robert Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 17 12:07:41 EDT 2005

Hank:  Up to this point (no work yet accomplished to the damaged areas) the
roofing company has assured us that they will cover the costs.  I have not
yet notified my home insurance carrier but I am considering doing just that
(just in case).  The roofing general contractor is supposed to be here next
Tuesday.  I'll make my decision based on how that meeting goes.

Bob