[Rhodes22-list] Sailing on Lake Hartwell

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jun 17 23:09:41 EDT 2005

Slim:

	If you had been here, you could have sailed all week.  I just got
back from my second late afternoon sail this week.  Today it started with
stop and go, that is go for 100 yards and the wind would drop off, wait a
couple of minutes and go for another 100 yards.  Ironically, the sail stayed
full waiting for the next puff.
	It took a while to sail out of Big Water, but then the breeze picked
up and continued.  I found the Shuck's Red Rhodes.  Forlornly parked by it's
dock.  I could hear 'I want to sail' in the wind there, so I headed out
across the lake.

Ed K
Great breezes on Lake Hartwell....