[Rhodes22-list] In search of " Lands End"

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Wed Jun 22 15:30:20 EDT 2005

  I was working at the Huntington Harbor Club in  Long Island and
pulled my van into the lot which looked out upon so many distractions
to my work as a videographer. My epoxy weary eyes immediately found
a Rhodes 22 bobbing around, almost right in front of me.
  " Lands End "  is  on her transom and I would like to just like to
say that seeing a R22 amongst all those  high end yachts really made
my day!!  So thanks to  you sir or lady, for keeping your boat
visible to this landlubbering project  ( Rhodes22) boat rebuilder.
  peace
  Lou