[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Lou's " Lands End"

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jun 22 20:06:54 EDT 2005

Lou,
	Have you considered that with what Stan has to charge for a new
Rhodes 22 that it is a high-end yacht?
	Did you ask the harbormaster who owns that high-end yacht?  If not
you have work to do.
	Just happy that you have not epoxied your eyes shut.  Keep looking
you may see a mermaid.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  See attachment