[Rhodes22-list] Anchors

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Wed Jun 22 16:45:54 EDT 2005

Thanks Bill.  I hadn't heard of the milk jug idea.  That's a great idea for
holding a good anchoring spot.

Bill W.

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           Bill Effros            |
|         |           <bill at effros.com>      |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           rhodes22-list-bounces at r|
|         |           hodes22.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           06/22/2005 02:00 PM    |
|         |           Please respond to The  |
|         |           Rhodes 22 mail list    |
  |       To:       The Rhodes 22 mail list <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>                                                         |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Rhodes22-list] Anchors                                                                                  |

Forgot to mention.  I have folding grapnels of different sizes.  Trying
to figure out how little I can get away with.  Will let you know.

Bill Effros