[Rhodes22-list] Rummy, ever been to

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Jun 23 21:49:35 EDT 2005

Rummy,
	This place is between you and Clemson, have you ever been there?  I
bet that the entertainment is just what Bill E wants in a BBQ place.  If we
ever get him to town, we need to check this place out with him.
www.justbbq.com/restaurant.htm

Hey, thanks to Bill's list, I found one for South Carolina:
www.dixiedining.com/dixie/southcarolina.htm
The list even includes the street address for 'Little Pigs of Anderson'.
Bill needs to make a special trip to South Carolina to check it out.  Come
on down, Bill. Get out of that sweltering city and smell the honeysuckle.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA